Receiver V Series
ref. Receiver V Series
Pressure sensors are widely used in heat pump systems such as air conditioners. By detecting refrigerant pressure in the system and transferring the result to electrical signals, the system adapt to the electrical signals feedback by the pressure sensor, so as to effectively ensure the safe and stable operation of the system.
- The inlet is use solder connection and outlet uses thread connection
- Internal flow-out is realized by suction tube
- Applicable refrigerant: R22, R134a, R407C and R410A etc.
- Applicable medium temperature: -30ºC~+120ºC (-22°F~+240°F)
- Applicable ambient temperature: -35ºC~ +60ºC (-22°F~+131°F)
- Maximum working pressure: 3.5MPa
- Certification: UL, PED